At Flyhub, we offer reliable, scalable and cost effective cloud computing services.
Cloud as a Service
Cloud native, reliable, secure and scalable platforms and services
How we do it- Our Approach
The basis of Flyhub work is cloud computing
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database, storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
With cloud computing, you don’t need to make large upfront investments in hardware and spend a lot of time on the heavy lifting of managing that hardware. Instead, you can provision exactly the right type and size of computing resources you need to power your newest bright idea.
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases, and a broad set of application services over the internet.
- Trade fixed expense for variable expense – Instead of having to invest heavily in data centres and servers before you know how you’re going to use them, you can pay only when you consume computing resources, and pay only for how much you consume.
- Benefit from massive economies of scale – By using cloud computing, you can achieve a lower variable cost than you can get on your own. Because usage from hundreds of thousands of customers is aggregated in the cloud, providers such as AWS can achieve higher economies of scale, which translates into lower pay as-you-go prices.
- Go global in minutes – Easily deploy your application in multiple regions around the world with just a few clicks. This means you can provide lower latency and a better experience for your customers at minimal cost.
- Managed service – Flyhub will offer their expertise to mnage the services and costs incurred in using the cloud on your behalf so you can focus on delivering the best experience for your clients.
Cloud Operating Model - Creating Customer Value
Core Operations Functions
- Platform Architecture & Governance
- Event & Incident Management
- Provisioning & Configuration Management
- Availability & Continuity Management
Security & Control Functions
- Change Management
- Resource Inventory Management
- Identity & Access management
- Security management
Business Management Functions
- Financial Management
- Capacity Planning & Forecasting
- Organisational Change management
- Vendor Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Continuous Improvement
- Application Lifecycle Management
Want to learn more?
Schedule a call or a meeting with us now.